How to Apply
There are two ways to apply for accommodation at the Capital City Housing NPC:
- An application form can be printed off our website which needs to be completed and brought to our office with the relevant information requested below,
- Come to our office with the relevant information requested below and our friendly staff will assist you with the completion of the application.
Please provide certified copies of:
- Your RSA Identity Document OR valid permanent residence permit
- Your partner’s Identity Document
- Your Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Birth Certificates of your children from the Department of Home Affairs
- Provide proof of monthly income (original salary/wage advice)
- Provide bank statements for the last 3 months
- If partner is unemployed, then provide a letter to that effect from the Department of Labour
- If your child has a different surname, please provide an affidavit stating that this is your child
- Should you decide to withdraw after paying our deposit, you will be liable for an administration fee of R350-00. If you withdraw after you have completed Tenant Training and have signed a lease agreement with the Capital City Housing NPC, an administration fee of R1000-00 will be charged.
- The electricity and water supply is pre-paid and vouchers are purchased either at selected local outlets, via your cellphone or at the Capital City Housing. A water connection fee of R1000-00 is required.
- The flat is not for sale, now or in the future.
- You must be permanently employed and the NET income (combined) of the family must be between R2500 and R7500 per month
- You can be married / or a co-habiting couple
- You can be divorced / or widowed / or single and have dependents i.e. child(ren)
- You must live and/or work in the Msunduzi Municipal area and NOT own property in the area
- You agree to allow Capital City Housing NPC to check your Credit Record