how to apply for housing at capital city housing

How to apply for housing

Want to apply to become a tenant at Acacia Park in Oribi, Aloe Ridge in Westgate or Signal Hill in Prestbury? You can apply for rental accommodation using our online application form. Read below to find out everything you need to know about application requirements and how to apply for rental accommodation at Capital City …

How to apply for housing Read More »