You can’t get closer to providing a stable foundation for your family (and most importantly your little ones) than Acacia Park!
Situated in Oribi Road in Oribi, Pietermaritzburg, Acacia Park is a warm community where neighbours are friends who look out for each other.
No matter the size of your household, Acacia Park has the apartment for you with modern 1,2 and 3-bedroomed, 1-bathroom options all with open plan living.
Acacia Park offers many added extras to provide you with value for your money:
- Centrally located just 10 mins away from central town
- Easy access to taxi routes.
- Acacia Park is surrounded by a broad range of top schools; including Bisley Park primary School, Hazelwood Pre-Primary School, Pelham Primary School, Ridge Junior Primary School, Maritzburg Preparatory School, Pietermaritzburg Girls’ High School, Alexandra High School and many more.
- Close to Pelham Tearoom Superette, Scottsville Checkers and Southgate Spar providing a choice of convenient grocery shopping options.
- Near to Alexandra Police Station and Oribi Fire Station.
- 24 hour security with restricted access gates at the entrance.
- A play area for children equipped with jungle gyms and swings.
- Equipped with a computer room where residents create CVs, apply for jobs, research school projects and print their documents.
- An onsite tuckshop for those essentials or for that after-school snack.
- Parking (additional fee) right outside your home.
- An onsite recycling station.
As per the Social Housing Act, applicants must earn a monthly household income of between R2 500 and R15 000 and have proof of income. Applications are subject to availability per income bracket.
For more information, contact us on (033) 345 2184 or (033) 345 2187.
We can’t wait to welcome you to our Acacia Park community!