An affordable and safe home for your family in Pietermaritzburg couldn’t be more accessible with the new social housing complex, Aloe Ridge, situated in White Road in Westgate.
This brand-new social housing complex offers modern 2-bedroomed, 1-bathroom apartments with an open plan living room and a neat kitchen.
Aloe Ridge offers the following added extras to provide you with value for your money:
- Centrally located just 10 mins away from central town.
- Easy access to taxi routes.
- Aloe Ridge surrounded by a broad range of top schools; including The Grange Primary School, Maritzburg Preparatory School, Bisley Park Primary School, Hazelwood Pre-Primary School, Maritzburg Christian School, Pietermaritzburg Girls’ High School, Alexandra High School and many more.
- Close to Southgate Spar for convenient grocery shopping.
- Around the corner from The Grange Clinic for medical check-ups, Eden Gardens Private Hospital and close to Edendale Hospital.
- Near to Alexandra and Imbali Police Station and Oribi Fire Station.
- 24 hour security with restricted access gates at the entrance.
- A play area for children equipped with jungle gyms and swings.
- Parking (additional fee) right outside your home.
- An onsite recycling station.
As per the Social Housing Act, applicants must earn a monthly household income of between R2 500 and R15 000 and have proof of income. Applications are subject to availability per income bracket.
What are you waiting for?! Click here to apply to be a tenant at Aloe Ridge
For more information, contact us on (033) 345 2184 or (033) 345 2187.
We can’t wait to welcome you to our Aloe Ridge community!