Your search for affordable, secure housing in Pietermaritzburg has been heard; you and your family can finally rest easy knowing your search for that perfect home is over. Signal Hill, situated in Nienaber Road in Prestbury in Pietermaritzburg, is an established social housing complex with a warm community of neighbours who call Signal Hill home.
You are spoilt for choice as Signal Hill offers modern 1,2 and 3-bedroomed, 1-bathroom apartments with an open plan living room, neat kitchen and views of the city that will make you never want to leave.
If that isn’t enough, take a look at the added extras to give you value for money:
- Centrally located just 10 mins away from central town, it couldn’t be closer.
- Access to taxi routes but better suited to those with their own transport.
- It is surrounded by a broad range of top schools; including Prestbury Primary School, Clivia Pre-Primary School, Clarendon Primary School, Piet Retief Primary School and Msimude High School.
- Close to Mayors Walk Spar for convenient grocery shopping and the KZN Botanical Gardens for picnics and afternoon strolls with the family.
- Five kilometres from SAPS Prestbury and Pietermaritzburg Fire Station.
- 24 hour security with restricted access gates at the entrance.
- A play area for children equipped with jungle gyms and swings.
- Equipped with a computer room where residents create CVs, apply for jobs, research school projects and print their documents.
- An onsite tuckshop for those essentials or for that afterschool snack.
- Parking (additional fee) right outside your home.
- An onsite recycling station.
As per the Social Housing Act, applicants must earn a monthly household income of between R2 500 and R15 000 and have proof of income. Applications are subject to availability per income bracket.
What are you waiting for?! Click here to apply to be a tenant at Signal Hill.
For more information, contact us on (033) 345 2184 or (033) 345 2187.
We can’t wait to welcome you to our Signal Hill community!